Wednesday 19 June 2013

Diary 19/06/2013

Good afternoon everyone, what a very warm day, my decision to play a game of tennis tonight after not playing for a number of years is looking very wrong indeed. I am certainly risking serious injury or paralysis or both if I am not careful.

This has set me thinking about injuries and the effect they can have on your life. You go to work, go out in the evening you take at all for granted but what would happen if you got injured either at work or pursuing a sport that you love. For example you are a Self Employed Plumber you like to go out on your bike and you get hit or crash and break your leg. Than you have next to no income for a period of time, can you pay your bills, mortgage etc have you enough savings to meet your outgoings, my guess is No.

We can get you cover for these possibilities that will protect you and your family with either a Personal Accident or Personal Accident & Sickness policy quotation so don't think "it won't happen to me" because it may well do then you will be up the creek without a paddle just for the sake of maybe a few quid a month.

http://www.insurance-centre.com/#

Call me 01603 400755 for some details.

Philip Beckett Dip CII Cert PFS
The Insurance Centre Limited.
01603 400755

No comments:

Post a Comment