Wednesday 12 June 2013

Diary 10-11/06/2013

Good morning to you all, a hectic week has begun as one of my colleagues is on his Hols this week I have to think about some other things extra to the norm always an issue for me but extending the mind is always good.

If you are a company that has 3 or more vehicles currently Insured separately then consider a Small Fleet policy which gets them all together and gives you flexibility in drivers etc. Give us a call 01603 400755 Philip and we will gets some details for you.

Are you a Landlord or owner of a Buy to Let Property then we seem to be very competitive for those risks so call again for quotations we can usually get you a premium while you are on the phone for those clean risks.

I have been out this morning visiting a client at their Offices in Beccles area, this shows you one of the most important aspects of my job and something that sets me apart from many others and that is personal contact and getting to know customers in their own environment which allows me to see the risk up close and personal and convey the various aspects to the Underwriters and the client has that personal touch which I believe they want to help them in transacting their Insurance and they can speak to me whenever they want to, what a lucky lot they are. So get that personal touch for your business call Philip 01603 400755 so I can arrange to see you.

Philip Beckett Dip CII Cert PFS
Commercial Manager/ Director
The Insurance Centre Limited.
01603 400755

No comments:

Post a Comment