Friday 14 June 2013

Diary 14/06/2013

Good afternoon,

What have we all got planned this weekend? Well I have to work tomorrow morning until 1.00 p.m here at The Insurance Centre followed by trip in to town to purchase some walking boots as my feet are killing me as my current pair are heading to that shoe graveyard in the sky.

More excitingly on the Saturday evening I will be attending a 50th Birthday party at a local pub. Now talking of events such as parties or weddings or any gatherings did you know that in the majority of cases we can get Insurance for these events. Why bother I here you say! Who would people look to if an incident happened at the party which was not down to the venue namely a fight etc. or if you had to cancel your event due to illness or the weather then I can tell you that you would be out of pocket or maybe sued. So a policy to cover these things would be very useful.

Have a look on our website and get a premium or call us for a quote. With weddings costing a small fortune if they go wrong it can be very costly indeed. Open 9.00 a.m - 5.30 p.m. weekdays and 9.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m Saturday

Have a great weekend and catch you next week.


Philip Beckett Dip CII Cert PFS
The Insurance Centre Limited.
01603 400755

No comments:

Post a Comment