Friday 19 July 2013

Diary 19/07/2013

Good morning all, well what a very busy few days it's been hence my lack of blog but I am squeezing in a little offering for you today.

As I finished work last night and got off home I was looking forward to getting out of my work gear and into something a little more comfortable, getting my dinner down me and taking my Yorkshire Terrier Rubylu out for a walk on the beach with the better half.

We got onto the beach and, as usual, was greeted by many other dog walkers and their hounds getting the benefit of the lower temperatures and the fantastic beach on their doorstep.

Now putting on my Insurance hat, I wonder how many of those people Insure their dog? We do obviously, but I have a feeling that many do not risking a huge Vets bill for instance or your dog biting someone and you getting dragged into litigation.

So, if you do not have any cover then get onto our website and get yourself a quote you may be surprised how little it is. Get the pouche covered!

http://www.insurance-centre.com/#/pet-insurance/4532188692

Philip Beckett Dip CII Cert PFS
The Insurance Centre Limited.
01603 400755

No comments:

Post a Comment